Monday, June 20, 2011

Advice from a Dimepiece

 I can't understand why men take advice from another man on how to get with a woman. There are plenty of books dedicated on how to be a player, mack, etc. and there are guys reading it like it's the Bible and getting the wrong information. I get hit on all the time, mostly to the detriment of the guy. I'm picky and ornery, but I have been conquered. Most guys are just doing it all wrong. Let tell me you what's worked on me and what hasn't. If it works on me and all my girlfriends, it will work on anyone. You may not be looking for a relationship, you might just want sex, but there methods to the madness. I consider this a community service, because I can't hear one more stupid line again.

2 comments:

  1. One of our president said : "If I want to answer to all the negative things people says about me, I will not get time to do my work." Just do your work and forget the rest, unless your job is to respond to them.

    ReplyDelete